Thursday, January 01, 2015

It's really hard to brag about myself...

I can't believe I'm doing this but I told Karen Griph that I would put this on facebook and so many people that see me are now asking.  Plus, I can see it when I look at pictures so this is also for my own personal reference.

I am very thankful to be able to start 2015 better than last year by having lost 37 pounds so far since August 4, 2014. (And if you look at my happy new year post from today this is what I started in August that I referenced) I look forward to continuing my journey until I can be at my healthy goal.

There are no magic pills or secrets to this loss.  I'm simply counting calories (using myfitnesspal) and am more active (love having a fitbit).

For comparison, the first picture is from when I was in Cleveland in June and the second picture is from today.



2 comments:

Daniel, Lindsey, Molly, Luna, and Professor Plum said...

Good job!!! Proud of u!!

MK said...

You are doing great Melissa keep up the good work!