Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all!  May life this year bring happiness and healing to all.  I know so many who need it.

There is a lot for me to catch up on, and true to form I have many, many projects to catch up on - including for deadlines that we know well in advanced when they come.  I finally accept that this is how I live my life.  I will save all of that for later though to share with you a quote I am now drawing a lot of strength from, and should have come to the conclusion of on my own a long time ago:

"It is none of my business what other people think of me."

I don't know who to attribute it to and I have seen many people listed as the source.  But it is my new mantra and I hope to take it to heart.

Good night all, and here's to new beginnings again.  I'll be back to catch up soon!

No comments: