Thursday, March 07, 2013

Truly Waxing and Waning

In my last post I said that I would be back to catch up soon.  I blinked and now it's March 7...  This world moves so fast.

I have been spending less and less time online recently, but I know so many family members who want to get back to the pictures and the little stories that I have been documenting.  Especially since I let time win and did not send out Christmas cards last year.  I'm sorry.

If I truly spent the time catching the blog up as I should, this post would be so hard to load for all of the pictures.  I will, after this post goes up, put the missing pictures in on facebook.  I think I'm the only one who has seen the pictures from our trip to Washington, DC in December (one of my favorite places to go, I want to go back so much!!)  If you know me and would like to see the pictures, be sure to look there.  Add me on and I'll let you look.

Things are well here in our household though.  Ann is a typical 2.5 year old with a smart mouth (she's told me recently that "NO is not necessary, Mommy")  picking up every bit of information she can and spinning it to meet her needs.  I'm in so much trouble as she grows!  There is not telling what she is going to be doing.  But she is kind and pleasant and going to "school" (daycare) really helps reinforce everything we do at home and gives her others to be with so she learns to share.  I'm so glad that we have a wonderful daycare for her to go to when we work.

For Chad and me life continues on the beaten path that we have been on - both of us having lots of work projects to do and spending some time with hobbies when Ann is not ruling over us what to do (she is so spoiled so this is mostly when she is in bed).

Look forward to sharing more with you all as I take advantage of time and journaling, and as promised, here are a few pictures.  Some from Christmas morning and the other two from a trip to the Charleston Museum:





Pictures from DC, Ann's first haircut, and other odds and end on facebook!  Later all!

No comments: