Sunday, November 04, 2012

Time to relax

I'm too tired to do justice to a post tonight and I'm not even going to try to pretend that I'm not.  Tomorrow I will post about my plans for accomplishing more during my time off and changes I'm making to my life for that.

I am fortunate, extremely fortunate, to work in an academic medical setting and absolutely love my chosen field of neonatal nursing.  That said I do get glimpses into the rest of the pediatric world and also into obstetrics.  I refrain from posting about these the majority of the time until they are truly playing with my heart (as J. and his family E. and G.J. did a few years ago but even today) for multiple reasons, mainly out of fear of HIPAA and respect.

That said, today I am thankful to be blessed with a healthy child and husband.  I am truly fortunate and I know it everyday, even if I don't say it.

No comments: