Monday, November 05, 2012

Frustrated

I have not forgotten about yesterday's post and the things I promised to share.  I am however frustrated and distracted.

Tomorrow I will be exercising my political freedom to cast my ballot in this country.  Which, is also what I am thankful for, especially since so many from the start of this country have sacrificed for that right.

Needless to say I do not like the options that I have and have never found the political candidate for me and my beliefs.

Trying to make the final decisions now.  Not happy with the potential of some of the extremes in conservative measures, not happy with insurance reform that does nothing to actually change or improve healthcare and will make it worse, not happy with credit going to changes implemented by others, not happy with indirect run around answers.

In the end I will choose, and I'll be anxious to see what happens over the next four years regardless of who wins.

No comments: