Wednesday, November 09, 2011

All talk...

So, the Christmas post will wait until tomorrow... I have many reasons for this.

And just proving my point I'm showing how as of late I'm a lot of talk and a little action.  Although, people who know me at work would probably look at me like I have five heads at that statement.  There are a lot of things that I do and maintain at work that I just can't accomplish when I get home.  Organization, prioritizing, accomplishing multiple tasks... yea, lets change that to everything.

 (Yes, I do realize, to my co-workers who will see this, that this is because of what we do and that no one can keep up that type of schedule outside of the unit.)

But more so I'm seeing this in karate and taking care of myself.  I'm struggling with it all right now, and I don't want that to be the case.  So, I'm trying to come up with a good bribe to myself and I think I've found it.  I can get something I want from one of my crafting ventures if I utilize the resources available to me to prepare to ramp back up and be ready to test for black belt within one year by losing 54 pounds.

This goal will be a stepping stone.  It will not get me to my target weight, nor will it get me to black belt (and it is the weight I need to loose to get the craft item...)

I have lots of resources, it's time to stop talking about using them and actually do it!

And, if I can accomplish this, it will ensure that there is less talk only for the things I want to do for Ann and more action.

I'll leave you at that.  Plus, a few pictures.  They've been reported to be wanted.

Until Tomorrow!




No comments: