Wednesday, November 03, 2010

It's November

And usually in November I try to participate in National Blog Posting month (NaBloPoMo) since I never think that I could quite cut NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) that takes place at the same time.  Obviously though, since it is now the third and this is my first post for the month, I'm not going to pull of NaBloPoMo.  Such is life, I'll give it a try next year.

Life is good here, though.  Just trying to iron out the rest of my details for time off and enjoying spending time with Ann. Slowly getting the craft closet cleaned out this week and have managed to plant almost all the flowers that have been purchased.  Just have to finish planting the mums.

So, really, I only have a few more pictures to share. 

Ann dressed in her orange for Halloween:





And made sure to get in her daily conversation with Cookie Monster:
  

Here I also think she was talking to Cookie Monster and that's why her eyes are so wide.
 


And she's getting to the point now where she's enjoying her little gym:
 


Here she caught sight of herself in the mirror:
 

and I'm not quite sure she trusts the turtle that plays music above her:

But, that's how things are going these days.  I'm enjoying the time off and trying to use it as wisely as I can!

No comments: