Thursday, November 04, 2010

3 weeks

So, Ann is 3 weeks old today and I like so many other new moms am keeping growth pictures.  I'm just not posting signs of what milestone it may be.  That means if you haven't figured it out yet, the growth pictures are the ones with Cookie Monster and Big Bird on either side of her and she's in the corner of the love seat.

And Grandma wants me to post them today (really I don't mind, as long as she's allowing me the time to do so), so here's yet one more post inundated with pictures of Ann and nothing else.  Although, I hope soon to be showing you crafting as I am closer to having the closet organized and surprisingly I'm keeping up better with housework now than before Ann came.  (I'm telling you, it's got to be because I want to teach her to be better than me and I know I have to start young)  And notice, I did not say everything is getting completed, I just said I'm keeping up with it better than before.

So, here we are with Cookie Monster and Big Bird:



And many people knew this was coming.  Ann already has her own elephant and I tell her about the very special reason why too:

I just missed snapping the shutter on the little smile she gave me as I held the elephant up for her to see better.

 She also talked to Cookie Monster a little more:


And I was able to get a few more smiles out of her:



And then, two "Mommy wants to pretend she's a real photographer" pictures:

Of course, there is more to come later!

No comments: