Saturday, October 31, 2009

So much


Chad and I are back at home and busy little people having returned to work and our otherwise normal schedule.  We had a great time and are very happy we finally got to meet all of our nieces and our nephew.
 
I can't wait to go through my pictures (which I plan to do tomorrow night) and share them with you.
 
November is upon us (I can't believe the year is almost over) and that means that once again I will be trying to blog every day in November.  For those that this confused last year that means some posts will be written before I go to work that day, so just because you see a post doesn't mean I somehow came up with all sorts of free time I don't have during the rest of the year.
 
Just wanted to update you all before the crazieness starts tomorrow with more blog posts than you have seen from me in awhile.
 
Look for the pictures from the trip to be coming soon!

No comments: