Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all that this applies to!
 
And I want to make it clear to my co-workers that this DOES NOT apply to me.  Those pictures on my locker, those are my siblings.  I have NOTHING to do with raising them and we'll keep things that way!
 
In other news,
 
Happy Anniversary, Chad.  Today we've been married 6 years.  And some of you may have seen these pictures before, but they're all I have access to at this time so we'll use them.
 

 

                                                                    Westside 1999 (when we first started dating)



                                                                    The wedding 2003

                                                        Freedom Weekend Aloft 2004

                                                                Chads Graduation 2004

                                                                A friends wedding 2004

                                                                                    Us

No comments: