Friday, May 01, 2009

Friday Fill-In

It's been awhile, so here you go!

#122

And...here we go!

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is avoid politics both internal and external.

2. I don't like to eat clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of all the rides.

4. Tulips are my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include yarn, post it notes, speakers, notebooks, yearbooks, scissors, tape measurers.

6. Helping with seminars and teaching makes me wanna improve my technique and skills in karate.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing on the couch, catching up with my favorite shows and knitting, tomorrow my plans include karate and finishing the office and Sunday, I want to enjoy myself and study for comopetencies!

No comments: