Sunday, April 19, 2009

For lack of brain power

I really don't want to go that long without posting again but don't have the brain power to muster up the type of post that I'd like to make (you know, the nicely worded ones with a little bit of humor that I can never manage anyway...) So I give you two things from facebook that have been floating around.

Three things:
THREE NAMES I GO BY

1. Melissa
2. Lissa (said by dropping the first syllable from my name)
3. Hey you... (said by parents that just want someone over with them)

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE

1. Cashier
2. Front Desk Clerk
3. Nurse

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED

1. Anderson, SC
2. Charleston, SC
3. umm... as yet to be determined

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH

1. Ghost Whisperer
2. House
3. Scrubs



THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN

1. Washington, DC
2. Louisville, KY
3. Orlando, FL

THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO

1. NYC
2. Germany
3. Amsterdam

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS

1. lasagna
2. garlic bread
3. tacos/fajitas

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO

1. my organized craft room
2. knitting and crocheting time
3. reading another good book

THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED
1. gerbils in elementary school
2. hamsters in college
3. Cheyeanne, the beagle that lives with my mother

THREE FRIENDS WHO WILL REPLY

1. don't know
2. not sure
3. not worried about it

THREE FAVORITE BANDS/ ARTISTS

1. Josh Groban
2. Live
3. Madonna

THREE FAVORITE TEAMS TO WATCH

1. my Alma matter The Westside Rams
2. umm,
3. can you tell I don't watch sports?

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS

1. Sweet Tea
2. Milk
3. Juice




My Husband:
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
multiple things depending on commercial timing - Family Guy, House, Scrubs, South Park, Discovery Channel, History Channel, etc

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
vinaigrette

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
spinach

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Coke, water, or a bud light

5. Where did he go to high school?
Westside

6. What size shoe does he wear?
it's recently changed due to having his feet sized professionally so I'd have to double check...

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
nothing, I'm the collector

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Philly Cheese Steak from publix

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
he's not picky

10. What is his favorite cereal?
cracklin' oat bran

11. What would he never wear?
bicycle shorts

12. What is his favorite sports team?
doesn't have one

13. Who did he vote for?
not going there... (I don't want to discuss politics here)

14. Who is his best friend?
me, Gina

15. What is something he does that you wish he wouldn't do?
buys me things but won't let me get him anything

16. What is his heritage?
I don't even know all of mine, you expect me to keep up with all of his

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Strawberry

18. Did he play sports in high school?
nope

No comments: