Friday, April 17, 2009

Been a little quiet.

So, it's been a little quiet here.

Just a little.


Sorry.


Truth is I haven't felt like much of anything. I have so much to do and I'm barely getting it done. I even started a post awhile ago about my brother and sister-in-law's visit to see Jeff Dunahm (wonderful visit, incredible show, would do it all over again in a heartbeat!) And I may still get that up yet (there were lots of pictures!) but right now I just can't bring myself to do it.

I'm trying to get the handle on the last of my procrastination, which means I have these to finish:

and then send them with these:
to Germany. And since that picture was taken weeks ago, the socks (that's what those are) are longer than you see there.

No big news to report here. Just working on things with the house both inside and out that are taking a lot of time. I am actually in the process of moving the crafts to the office and rearranging the office and guest bedroom furniture. And that means a huge mess everywhere. As I'm working five in a row, that's not changing quickly any time soon.

But my mood is picking up again so I plan to be back to my regular blogging self soon!

No comments: