Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Fill-In #111

Don't forget to go and visit the blog (unable to post that fun picture link this week) where there are other links to everyone's posts!


And...here we go!

1. It seems like I always find my rhythm of doing housework too late in the day on the day that I go back to work.

2. Don't forget to show me how it looks when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you would go through my stash of items in my dungeon I'd be mortified!

4. How much I can't believe I've gotten so lucky as to have you is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means nothing much different than any other day of the year.

6. Seeing positive changes gives me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with some knitting, tomorrow my plans include visiting with family and Sunday, I want to not be nervous as I start my new training!

1 comment:

NoBS said...

I can NEVER find a rythm with housework!