- I found this article interesting http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28624299, seeing as I know units that are seeing effects of this, at least a little bit, in my opinion anyway.
- I have found out that I'm a visual learner for sewing and now have a burning desire to take classes - this may not be a good thing as it will encourage me to bring more and more into the house...
- I need to knit some chunky things every now and then to feel accomplised, as working on the knitting portion of a felted bag, I'm finding things working very quickly.
- I don't need to expect things to be perfect the first time...
- I'm not so crazy about how Starbucks does their menu... I've discovered I'm going to have to write down what I like and how to ask for it so that when I go I'm better prepared if my choice isn't listed that week but is still available.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
So, yesterday I was formulating this nice post in my head and now... it's gone. What I'm left with is random dribbles of thoughts that don't flow together but I feel that I may as well post to get out of the way. Forgive me for not taking the time to make this better today.