Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I almost forgot

I'm posting this info in many places, so please forgive me, I'm just a little excited!

I was at a hemming demo with a friend of mine yesterday at the local quilt shop (People, Places, and Quilts) and picked up the bookmark for a new yarn store coming into Summerville.

I don’t have any details other than what’s on the bookmark which are:

The Village Knittery - Yarn and Fibers

102 Central Avenue Summerville, SC

Opening February 2nd 2009

Yummy Yarns, Lessons, & Accessories

I plan on being there opening day as I will be off of work, and have high hopes for the new shop and that the Charleston area will be able to support three shops as we are full of wonderful crafty people around here and need to have more available to us.

Just wanted to let you all know as well so that we can get the word out.

I think it will also help that this shop is in Summerville so that those who aren’t able to make it closer to Charleston can have a shop close to them.

No comments: