Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Fill In #107

1. Enough with the media coverage of Obama's pre-presidancy, it's too much and I can't take it - I'll be hiding on Tuesday.

2. Organizing and getting rid of things causes me to be conflicted.

3. I've been craving cheese fries with bacon and ranch.

4. Jeff Dunham with Walter and Achmed makes me laugh.

5. I wish I could go to to a new place next week.

6. Work and what I can do to acquire more skills has been on my mind lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quite evening at home with Chad and knitting, tomorrow my plans include lunch with Grandpa, maybe a trip to a few stores, and purging more from the dungeon craft room and Sunday, I want to relax and try to take care of some of the plants in the yard but I'll be working instead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheese fries with bacon and ranch??

You're making me hungry! lol

happy blogging!