Friday, October 10, 2008

It Was Incredible!!


Yes, that is myself and our friend Karen with Terry Fator. The show was incredible, even the act before him had us rolling with laughter. It was definitely worth going! Terry closed the show with What a Wonderful World making me cry, because as you saw in the clip - he does Jim Henson's Kermit the Frog.

Afterwards when he was signing autographs and taking pictures (yes, I got autographs too!) I told him that it brings a tear to my eye everytime he does Kermit and he did the imitation (not singing) for me again! And made a point to tell me that it's Jim Henson's Kermit - which those of you reading last year know that I knew that already and I told him that's what I loved about the imitation.

He still seems like a really down to earth guy in the brief moment we met him and I would see his show again in a heartbeat.

Needless to say, I have more I'd like to share, but I've really got to get to bed to work tomorrow. I just had to go ahead and share this though!

No comments: