Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's Finished!

Look, Look, Look! It's James' blanket! And it's completed! Ends woven in and everything!



Can you tell, I'm just a little overjoyed to finish this...

So, after completing this I'm revamping the projects that I choose for other people... I have this thing about crafting for deadlines (in case you haven't noticed) and so from now on I'll do what I want when I want unless it a small stuffed animal as I've proven that I can do those quickly (that means that my Christmas knitting is well underway... and that's all I'm going to say about that at this time).

That also leaves two more projects on the needles that have been there awhile, both for me (I'm going to be selfish now!) and hopefully, with nothing else looming over my head I'll have those done in a jiffy.

And lets see, you all want to know what else is going on....

....

....

If I could think of something I'd let you know. But for us we are really enjoying our "routine" as much as you can call it that with our work schedules. Chad and I are both planning projects (one of these days I'm going to remember to bring the camera to Grandpa's so that I can show you the table Chad built), taking care of chores and the like.

And I guess I do have one more little project I can tell you about that I'm starting the leg work on.

We went to lunch with Grandpa today and just enjoyed listening to the stories he tells. So now, as part of a family heritage project I'm getting him, and my grandmothers (who haven't gotten their letters yet as I'm writing them as soon as this is posted) to write down favorite memories and stories and such that they want to share because it would be a shame to loose it all... there are some fascinating stories out there.

I'll let you know more details about this as soon as I know officially what questions I'm asking, etc.

But that covers it for now.

Later all!

No comments: