Sunday, April 06, 2008

Stuck in a Rut

Same news, different week. Work continues, knitting continues (which I will show when I take pictures in a different setting, my white carpet, white walls, white couches are getting on my nerves) life in general continues.

I'm sorry to say that as far as blogging is concerned, and what I am willing to reveal to the world I am hopelessly boring.

That said, I am planning and doing things. Making decisions and researching others. Things are happening here in my household. Mostly crafting things but others are lying in the sidelines.

Alas, this is a short post indeed for those reasons. I hope to be more talkative soon.

I know I have some new readers out there, feel free to ask me questions if you have something you'd like to know more about.

Later!

No comments: