Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fishies for Vi...

So, I have one more night of work before I have my stretch off. And this morning when I went to bed I had a lot of things I thought I wanted to post about.

Things such as pet peeves that I have a lot of but for the life of me can't remember which ones I wanted to talk about (tells you I should just give it up and let them go huh...), or how in my head I have fifteen projects going on and I'm trying to finish two before I pick up officially three more, or how I should do certain things that I just can't bring myself to do, and maybe even how I feel about the fact that I'm still waiting for a phone call from two years ago (don't ask, I don't feel like going there now).

Needless to say the most formative and "witty" (as much wit as you get from me anyway) parts of those posts are gone right now and I'll have to wait for them to come back.

In the meantime enjoy these two pics of the fishies in there half finished revamped tank. What's the hold up - Chad has another package coming with lost of "fun" stuff such as air tubing so that he can use his new air pump, an artificial sponge (so he can see if he likes the look of it before investing in a real one - they're expensive), lights that simulate nighttime in the reef, and something else but I can't remember what.

These aren't very good because I scared them, but I haven't touched them up. When he's finished working in the tank, I'll set up the tripod for good pictures.



So, I'll talk to you guys later!

2 comments:

vi said...

FISHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you so much

vi said...

sorry i had to run water the ducks

but thank you for my fishie pictures
i love fishies

the ducks said to tell you
they love fishies too

but they aren't here.....so the fishies are in no danger

vi