Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Just a few more hours to go . . .

I've just got a few more hours to stay up so that I can sleep through the day. No, I haven't lost my mind, I'm preparing to have to work night shift. Tuesday night (technically today), Wednesday night, and Thursday night. So, for lack of anything else to keep me awake right now (it's really hard to stay up when you're tired and in your own house) I'll post some more meme's.

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find. Do what's actually next to you

I have three books on my desk in front of me right now, so here goes:

"They hugged one another." - The Giver by Louis Lowry

"When we came home my sisters had to cut up my dinner every day and help me get dressed." - The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver

"Consult with an enterostomal therapist and published guidelines to determine preventive measures and interventions." - Medical Surgical Nursing made Incredibly Easy

Type your first name and the word needs after it in the google search engine and list the first five sentences that come up:
1.
Melissa needs a camp job in July :).
2. Melissa needs computer assistance!!
3. Melissa Needs Maintenance Manuals!
4. Melissa needs to board the blob ship that is hovering overhead...
5. Melissa (lite talk) Needs Our Hystersister Prayers

Interesting. Continuing on . . .

1. Have you ever taken a self-defense or martial arts class? yes
2. What is/was your favorite cartoon? Cartoons are hard, umm, The Little Mermaid
3. Do you like rollercoasters? Spinning rides? Used to, before vertigo
4. Have you ever been to DisneyWorld/DisneyLand? no
5. What was the first kind of car you owned? Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL
6. Have you ever been on an airplane? Do you like to fly? Yes, and no
7. What is your favorite kind of candy? Reese's peanut butter cups
8. What kind of pets do you own and what are their names? a stuffed penguin named Pasha
9. On a scale of 1-10, how paranoid are you? 7
10. There are plenty more __rolls___ in the ___cabinet___.

You Are 60% Weird

You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right?
But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks!



You Passed the US Citizenship Test

Congratulations - you got 9 out of 10 correct!



Well, that will do me for now. Can you tell I'm bored?

No comments: