Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Oh, dear

So, I ended up going to bed at 0630 and waking up when Chad left for work which is just over seven hours of sleep. If I become exhausted tonight, I won't know what else to do.

In the time that I have been awake though, I have been revisiting high school in the only way I'm able to at this time. Through old notes and my senior yearbook. (When I go to my parents this weekend I will have to get the rest of my yearbooks from the attic.

I still stand behind the fact that I wouldn't do high school again after all who can replace memories such as these (for those in the know):

Reese's P . . .
Other Candy
"Class"
"I like your tail"
Stories
Teachers
Flutterby's
"Ack, Ack, AWWWWW . . ., Ack"
Cute Boy
Birch and Coolee

And I know there are many more there but I just skimmed through letters and the yearbook and now I have to shower to get ready for work. Look out though, more is coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was going to mention that you forgot Scott Emmons in your list of crushes. "Ack, Ack, AWWWWW..., Ack" is priceless. LOL