Thursday, January 26, 2017

Missed Again

Looks like I missed Sunday again. Oops. Working all weekend makes me inclined to do that.  That said I'll likely be late with next week's post too.

Our house is busy this time of year. Ann and Chad are doing school work while I am working on an application for a graduate program. I'll give more details when it comes through.

Work and hobbies otherwise keep us busy, as well as keeping up with what is happening in the world. 

This week I used my die cutter to make South Carolina/Charleston themed pillows for the couch. (Since I'm making this post from my phone I'm not sure where the photos will attach, but hopefully they are here somewhere.)

Not much more to say this week, but I will be sure to make more time next week.

Later all!











No comments: