Saturday, October 01, 2016

Let's skip to October

It seems I have missed time again.  I suppose those of you who might read this without me posting a link to it are used to that by now.  Gone are the days when I updated weekly.

But, I hope to change that this month as I use this for the platform to track my word count for NaNoWriMo.

What, you've not heard of it?

Around the world, those who commit, choose to write a 50,000 word novel beginning on November 1 and completing by November 30.

I've blogged everyday in November before but now it is time to try my hand at novel writing.  (Yes, I am aware that I have lost my mind.  No, I'm not going to try to find it).

October is used for planning NaNoWriMo, and that is what I will do.  I may or maynot share content details, but I'll keep you up to date with what I've done.

For today, It's just declaring that I'm going to participate.

No comments: