Wednesday, December 02, 2015

An Old Standbye

When there is minimal time to get a post in but the thoughts in your head keep nagging you to do it, go with the tried and true alphabet meme:

A- Age: 33
B- Biggest fear: being stabbed or cut 
C- Current time: 22;:20
D- Drink you last had: water
E- Every day starts with: the snooze button 
F- Favorite song: I Don't Want to Live on the Moon
G- Ghosts, are they real? Yes
H- Hometown: Anderson
I- In love with: my husband and family
J- Jealous of: silly things I'm too self-conscious to admit
K- Killed something: whatever bug Ann called me to the room for
L- Last time you cried: last week
M- Middle name: can't give out too much information now...
N- Number of siblings: 5
O- One wish: improve the services for those with mental issues
P- Person you last called: my Mom
Q- Question you're always asked: "Mom, what is the weather today?"
R- Reason to smile: my daughter's laughter
S- Song last sang: Land of Confusion
T- Time you woke up: 4:50
U- Underwear color: white (why do we care?)
V- Vacation destination: To visit all the founding cities of the United States
W- Worst habit: picking at things on my skin
X-X-Ray's you've had: sinus and shoulder
Y- Your favorite food: pasta
Z- Zodiac sign: Pisces

No comments: