Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Lack of Material

I'm in the mood to post something but find that I have too many incomplete thoughts to post.

I don't know if it's that I truly have a lack of material or if it's because I'm to scarred to put down any of my true thoughts into words.  There is defiantly plenty of trivial and important things that I could comment on.

I find today that the trivial are what I don't have fully formed.  The important things - opinions, thoughts, news I shy away from for two reasons:
1.  I am not on any site consistently enough to be able to host any type of banter about my thoughts and opinions.
2.  I would not want anything I would say or type to affect my professional life.

So with a lack of things to post today, but working on getting back to the blog more, I will simply wish you all a good night and hopefully I will have some work on a craft project soon that I can share with you.

No comments: