Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Birthday Wishes, and a small catch up...

Before I do anything else, I must wish happy birthday to two of my sisters - Tameeka and Kelly!  Best wishes to you both and here are two videos (in order that they were shot) to wish you a happy birthday.

First, just wishes and singing:




Second, singing and a dance:





Enjoy!

It seems, in giving up on posting everyday through January I let real life take over and have not kept up with what has been going on in the down time here in our household.

There have been arts and crafts that I've been finishing




(I apologize if I ruin the birthday surprise before it gets to the house Tameeka.  That one is your's.  I don't have a picture of Kelly's present)



There have also been two trips - one to family and one to Savannah.  Here a just a few of the pictures from those:












The long and short of it is that I have to get better at blogging again.  But there is a lot going on in our world and things I need to catch up on.  While work remains busy for both Chad and I we are doing plenty in our down time that I now want to share again.

I won't make any promises as to when that will be.  And after Easter I will be back on facebook (I gave it up for Lent).  But I hope to share more of the silliness and day to day things that we do in our time when we don't have to be so serious.

No comments: