Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Positive Thinking

Today was a work day.  I awoke this morning with thoughts in my head that were positive.  I was going to make it a good day...

I should be happy that today I awoke with positive thoughts.  And unfortunately that's really all I can say on that subject.

So, instead I am going to transfer my positive thinking to my ability to not only carry through with posting everyday (because I've done that before) but post something meaningful everyday.  At least meaningful to me.

At another place I participate in they like to say what their accomplishments for the day are to help keep them motivated.  I am going to do this for myself for the same reason.  It helps me see things that I've done that can't fit in the to do list.

Today my accomplishment, other than waking up with thinking positively was to not cave into my desire to go down to the cafeteria and get a taco salad from Baja Fresh and eat what I brought with me instead.  This kept me in my target range for my points on my first day back on the WW bandwagon.

Anyone else want to share theirs?

Tomorrow is another work day.  I'll have to try that positive thinking again and see if I can keep it up when I leave the house.

No comments: