Thursday, January 05, 2012

Pictures

I didn't take many pictures at home, but managed to get these:
Gathered around the table, enjoying the meal.
 With my grandfather, Ann was overtired and shy.  But we loved the pajamas that my dad picked out!

 She's been using her large Melissa and Doug wooden blocks in the case as a step stool/place to sit:

 So she can get her books from the top of her toy shelf we got recently and then relax with a book:
And a video for your enjoyment.  Especially since I don't think anyone but Chad and I get to see her do this.  I speak harshly to her to motivate her so we don't spend an hour having a conversation with her at the top of the stairs and me at the bottom.  We've done it before.


Back to the grind of work tomorrow, then off the weekend so Chad can work.  More tomorrow!

No comments: