Sunday, December 18, 2011

1 week

I can't believe we only have one week until Christmas.  I'm in a neutral spot with a lot but not everything done and my head already thinking of the new year.  Anyway, it's best to keep up with teh picture posts.  So, here are two more pictures that I wanted to share from going to Anderson:
Ann and Tameeka reading:

And this is how Ann feels she should ride in the shopping cart these days.

We went to the festival of lights on Thursday:





We really enjoyed it.  Well, except for one part:

We are not a fan of Santa yet... (poor child, I found it very funny).

And finally,  Ann helping with the shopping:



And, she and Chad must have played hard today because this signaled that it was time for the day to be over:
Now, onto figuring out what else I have to do.  Christmas cards will be mailed (and the packages that must go out) on Tuesday!

No comments: