Friday, November 04, 2011

11/4/11 Writing Prompt

Out of desperation, or rather all the ideas I had in my head at 6:00 this morning going down the drain as I spent all day in orientation for another part of my job that turned out extremely busy, I'm using a writing prompt from the NaBloPoMo site today.

When you are writing do you prefer to use a pen or a computer?

The answer to this is what am I writing for?  The blog post I mostly prefer to come straight here for - mostly because I become so long winded if I don't.  But most other things, I would prefer to write by hand and then type it in if it has to be put into a computer.  I can't tell you why exactly, other than I ultimately find it quicker to hand write something, especially in a organizer.  I also really enjoy the process of physically writing and that may be part of the process for me.  I vary in all cursive or print, but most of the time I write with a  combination of the two.  Even with coming changes in the schools (cursive is really disappearing) I know that this will be a skill I emphasize with Ann.


Very simple and quick.  This is only my first of four days, so you may see a few more of these.

'Til tomorrow!

No comments: