Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

Thank you to all the members of the military who are serving our country.  You sacrifice so much for us and deserve to be honored.

Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law and my Sensei.  Hope it's a wonderful one for the two of you.


The writing prompt today is this:

"It's 11/11/11 make three wishes."

Seeing as I have worked today and am woefully unprepared for anything else I think I shall.  So, in no particular order:

1.  I wish to resolve my "left over" issues with myself.  I have the life I have wished for, beyond what I have imagined, so I wish to come to true grips with these issues and move on.

2.  I wish that Ann becomes the person I dream her to be - as beautiful as her namesake who I still miss even though it's been 13 years since she passed.

3.  I wish for the impossible - that the reasons for the pain and suffering of some that I know and all that I meet in my career to cease to exist.  It wouldn't be a bad thing to have to learn a new specialty of nursing.

Good night all, until tomorrow!

No comments: