Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Missed A Little

Before I watched a few programs about the aftermath of September 11th and then go a call about some paperwork I had to deal with, I was going to catch up with a long rambling post about anything and everything on my mind.  Unfortunately I no longer have the time for that so lets just get to what's really improtant, and what most of you want to see, are the updates on Ann that I have neglected for awhile.  So here are the pictures, excluding this week's, from the day we left for Seattle to now:

 
  
  
Then we have some generally cute pictures:
And in the next one I don't think that she's showing enough enthusiasm for the swing:
And of course, we have her latest and greatest developmental milestones, first the video I shared with as many as I could first:

We also showed off with Grandpa that day:

 And another one at the request of many:







And last but not least, we have given her one birthday present early, as it's not really like she knows anyway.  Here is her recieving it, and a picture of her after a riding session:

I hope you have enjoyed.  I'm sure I'll have more to talk about later.

No comments: