Saturday, April 02, 2011

I know

Always behind.  I even tried to clean my craft room this week and if anything, even though I've thrown out things, it doesn't look like I've done a thing.  I will be fixing this soon.

So anyway, here are the two videos I was talking about in the last post.

First for the grandparents who just want to see her playing.  Truly, it's just an 8 minute (well a little over that) of us laying there, talking and playing.



The second video is one of the first times Ann rolled over when visiting in the upstate at the begining of March.  I had turned off the camera giving up and then saw she was going to do it so turned it back on really quickly.

So, I will get to more soon as I do have lots more and will talk to you all later.  It's off to sleep so I can work.

No comments: