Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Planning has not been my strongest

So, obvioulsy, I haven't planned well this week.  So today's post will be the random post and tomorrow's post will show you my craft room completed.
 
That said, this is what's on my mind today.  I started January with a plan for what to do this year and while that still is my plan it did not start in January.  It seems that January was filled with getting things more organized (at least in the craft room) and cleaning up loose ends.  It turns out that is good for me and I don't mind that at all. 
 
I think I will also plan on February being more of the same (I have projects that have been on the needles for over a year now so...) and March I'll get into the full swing of organized crafts with planning to have presents for Christmas as I want to.
 
I never expected to do so much in January, so I just have to keep this momentum rolling.
 
Let's see how this goes.
 
Talk to you all tomorrow!

No comments: