Tuesday, February 09, 2010

The News Update and the Image

It feels as if once again, Chad and I have settled into the normal swing of life with his classes and my crazy schedule and that I only have the same news to report from week to week. Basically that we are in the swing of things and there is no news.

It's nice to have a schedule like that but boring for you. and then I wonder, where is it all my time goes because I know I do something.

Once I figure that out I'll let you know. But work has been busy and life is progressing and I will have minimal but some progress to show you in crafts tomorrow.

So, I'm sorry I've missed updates and other blogging days. I'm settling down to formulate good posts here this week, but I've been trying to catch up on housework in the evenings after work in addition to practicing what I should for karate.

And since I have missed the past few Mondays, here's a nice image for you to enjoy! Talk to you soon!

No comments: