Here we have more survey type questions:
Ten Year Review
15 questions about you and your spouse from the past ten years.
1. How long have you been married?
Seven years in May
2. How long have you been together?
Eleven years in August
3. Where did you go on your first date?
To see the Sixth Sense and then to Tuckers to eat
4. Where did you go on your last date?
Umm, I don't think we count what we do as going on dates.
5. What's your anniversary date?
6. Where were you married?
In my parents back yard on the deck my father built
7. What was your best/favorite wedding gift and from whom?
My final truck payments from my parents
8. Where did you honeymoon?
DC six months after we got married
9. What food do you like now because of your spouse?
I'm sure there are a number of things, such as musabee (a spam dish from Hawaii that I probably spelled wrong) but I cant' think of them all
10. What type of music do you like now because of your spouse?
some hard rock and metal (Disturbed, System of a Down, etc)
11. What movie or television program do you like now because of your spouse?
Monk (before it ended) Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, and How I Met Your Mother
12. Favorite PG thing you like doing together?
Lots of things, go out walking the town, etc
13. Last gift you bought your spouse?
Umm, can't share as he doesn't have it yet
14. Last gift your spouse bought you?
Umm, that wasn't directed by me (meaning I go to the craft store for it because it's easier for me to get it) shelves for my closet in my craft room
15. Favorite things about your spouse?
The way he loves everything about me, his character, there's just so much
1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year?
There's not one single moment, they all add up
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened?
It doesn't seem like much of a challenge now looking back at it, but I had a health issue at the end of September that was challenging at the time
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year?
Being able to go to Washington to visit family, wasn't sure that we would pull it off because previously when we've tried trips, something has kept us from being able to
4. What was an unexpected obstacle?
September's health issue
5. Pick three words to describe 2009.
The right path
6. Pick three words your spouse would use to describe your 2009 (don't ask them; guess based on how you think your spouse sees you).
uneventful, habit filled, busy
7. Pick three words your spouse would use to describe their 2009 (again, without asking).
eventful, routine, fun
8. What were the best books you read this year?
nothing particular stand out this year, the Nora Roberts books that I read are always enjoyable
9. With whom were your most valuable relationships?
My husband, my family, my dojo friends, some of my coworkers
10. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year?
Decisions and such
11. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally?
That I don't know
12. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually?
Seeing the little things that happen, especially at my work
13. In what way(s) did you grow physically?
Strength and skills in karate
14. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others?
Continued to be the person I would want to be around
15. What was the most enjoyable area of managing your home?
Umm, there's an enjoyable part to that?
16. What was your most challenging area of home management?
mess and being a pack-rat
17. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?
18. What was the best way you used your time this past year?
Organizing myself and enjoying what I was doing
19. What was the biggest thing you learned this past year?
How much my husband loves me
20. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2009 for you.
Continue with plans, work hard and you will get there.