Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Honesty

For lack of anything better to post today as I still haven't ironed out all of my to do list, health issues, or gotten any crafting finished, I give you a note that I was tagged in a few weeks ago from Sensei Dru on facebook. (For those wondering, if you haven't figured this out already I post on my blog and it automatically uploads to facebook)

HONESTLY
Can you fill this out without lying? You've been tagged, so now you need to answer all the questions HONESTLY. At the end, choose at least 8 people to be tagged. Don't forget to tag me!

To do this, copy this entire message, then go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, delete my answers, and type yours. Easy peasy!

Next, tag at least7 people (in the right hand corner of the app). Click publish (at the bottom). Have fun! :)

1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Sweet Tea from McDonalds

2.Where was your profile picture taken?
Waterfront Park in Charleston

3.Can you play Guitar Hero?
Not with any coordination

4.Name someone who made you laugh today?
My primaries mother

5.How late did you stay up last night and why?
11pm Early for me but I'm trying to get a few more hours of sleep a night before work.

6.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
At this point no but if I do ever have to move out of state I want somewhere with the opposite seasons of SC.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
I think so.

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Chad, Lindsey, Cecelia, Gina

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
I suppose so, for some it works and others it doesn't but I really don't have to worry about that.

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I don't drink soda so it's rather disgusting to me.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
A few nights ago

12. Who took your profile picture?
Sensei Dru

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My primary I think, either that or it was his brother and the other kids during the kata-a-thon at the dojo.

14. Was yesterday better than today?
Can't compare them, I had completely different tasks for yesterday than today.

15. Can you live a day without tv?
Definitely.

16. Are you upset about anything?
Yes, but I shouldn't be.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Would I be married if they weren't?

18. Are you a bad influence?
I've corrupted a few people in my life.

19. Night out or night in?
Yes.

20. What item could you not go without during the day?
Knitting.

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Does my primary count - especially when it's a day that I'm not working the unit but instead going to meetings. If that doesn't count that it would be my mom during her surgery last year.

22. What does the last message in your FB inbox say?
That I shouldn't be sorry because I have a lot going on and they are thinking about us.

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Good but frustrated with what will be little things later on.

24. Do you hate anyone?
Yes.

25. If we were to look in your FB inbox, what would we find?
Random messages about various things.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Of course.

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
When they didn't know me that well.

28. What song is stuck in your head right now?
It's still "Lookin' Out my Back Door"

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
No one, and they're not going to be living for long seeing as they're knocking on my second floor window.

30.Wanna have grand kids before you’re 50?
Grand kids, seriously, no.

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Work at the dojo.

32. Do you think too much or too little?
Too much.

No comments: