Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Alas, my best laid plans....

Never go as I think they will.

There's been quite a hiatus here on the blog.  I'm busier than ever (as is Chad) between work, karate, and having my siblings stay with me.  If you are on my friends page on facebook, you can certainly catch up with how the summer has been going on my pictures I'm posting.  The last of my siblings that are coming to stay with me is here now, and I'm bringing her to the dark side by teaching her to knit (once again pictures on facebook!)

Needless to say, I am missing blogging but having a very hard time putting it into my priorities right now.  Life should be slowing down after Sarah returns home somewhere around the 15th or 16th.  At that time I'll be happy to sit down and give a full update.  Especially since I have completed projects and even more pictures that haven't made it to facebook yet.

Take care all, I hope your having a fun summer!
 



No comments: