Friday, March 06, 2009

Friday Fill In #144

And...here we go!

1. I don't know what was my last random act of kindness probably handing a coupon to someone for 50% off in one of the craft stores.

2. Another place I'd rather not be is dealing with customer service people who don't know what they're doing.

3. Sometimes nothing makes sense in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or lemonade.

5. It can be hard when people move onto separate paths.

6. Our schedule for the month reminds me that there is a lot of work to be done around the house.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting off of my feet and letting my legs, knee, and back rest after work, tomorrow my plans include working on a true update for the blog after my short shift and Sunday, I want to getting some knitting time in after work and prepare for Monday's karate class!

No comments: