Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-In #112

I'm a little later than usual - getting used to a different schedule (but I'll talk more about that another day)

Don't forget to visit the site for everyone else's fill in (look at the comments).

1. Give me yarn or my other craft related items and I'll be happily entertained for a long time.

2. Whenever I have a package in the mail, I become just a little giddy.

3. I wish I could work faster than I do on things.

4. A loaded baked potato was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world people should be more willing to let go of the little things that are inconsequential in the long run (stupid HOA rules, etc).

6. Other than this one, Amanda Takes Off is the last blog I commented on about a California Cow commercial.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading more of Breaking Dawn (bet you thought I was going to say knitting!), tomorrow my plans include walking, cutting more fleece squares and chores and Sunday, I want to do the same but I get to go to work instead!

No comments: