Sunday, January 04, 2009

Status Quo...

Okay, lets rework the weekly update this way (for those of you that only stop by from my Christmas letter list for this): Assume the status quo - All is well, Chad and I have been away at the usual at work, and things remain unchanged in the household. I just get tired of telling you all remains the same from week to week.

Especially since knowing me, if something worth talking about is going on, you're going to read about it and see it here.

I also find myself with another status quo for me... organizing and cleaning. I look at my living room and find a reason why that room can't be more than straightened. Right now it's because of the Christmas tree and that it's just not feasible to do anything with the living room until it can be put back into it's usual state after the tree comes down. (For those inquiring minds that want to know, it comes down after the Epiphany.)

Move to the next room, pick up something, carry it into the spare bedroom/craft room because it belongs there. Pick up the next thing, can't decide what to do with it, off it goes to the craft room. Doesn't belong here, but not sure where to put it... Are you seeing a pattern here?

I'm going to have to deal with all of the things in the craft room, but I'm going to have to do it one buckett and item at a time. It's a slow process, but one of the things that I want to accomplish this year.

Guess that means I should get back to it.

Later all!

No comments: