Saturday, January 03, 2009

I had wanted

to post something longer than this today. Something I had scheduled to post in November but never got around to it...

Doesn't look like I'm going to get around to it today either. Work was long today and I'm just to tired to... lame excuse since it wasn't that taxing but it was long none the less.

I also want to mention that it's nice to hear of others who can't get rid of their paper and pencil/pen calendars too. Very relieving to find that crew out there.

Talk to you all tomorrow (I will remember it's Sunday this time!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it doesn't get written down, it isn't happening. I have TWO calanders at home - one on the wall and one on the fridge. And I also have a blackberry that beeps at me to remind me of appointments. LOL They say having babies makes your memory go bad, so basically I'm screwd. :D