Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fill In

I can't post the logo for the Fill-In right now because I'm at work, but just imagine it there and if you want to visit the web site for other people's responses, head over to last weeks fill in post that has the link to this meme's blog.
 

1. I'd really like to be outside in the sunshine right now.

2. Geesh ahh, shit  is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is important to so many things.

4.  I'd like to meet Captain Jack Sparrow.  I adore Johnny Depp as an actor and that would be one of the best things if I were to meet him.
5. Marshmallows and fire go together like me and my yarn.

6. I'm glad that today at work is not on of those days that just goes on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and reading, tomorrow my plans include scouting out where the new yarn shop is opening up on Monday and Sunday, I want to relax at home with Chad as we watch Super Bowl commercialsand eat junk!


No comments: