Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another Finished Item!


My vest is finished! And pre-blocking (it doesn't need much, I just want it a little bit longer) it fits well and I couldn't be happier! It is so amazing what an edging did for this. I finished with 12 yards of yarn left so I did very well.

After it's done drying I will have pictures wearing it. But they may not come until after SAFF this weekend. That's right, a weekend with my father-in-law and his wife, in the beautiful NC mountains with yarn.

And for my siblings - yes, I couldn't be dorkier, and I really don't care because at least I have something to do with my time besides whine about being bored.

So, that means, that until I have things organized, there is only one official project on the needles for me (no, for those interested, the socks in progress in my purse don't count as they're considered sanity for when I can't have other projects with me). Maybe there will be a third one before I break down the Christmas list into everyone... Dare I hope?


One more thing before I go. I would appreciate it if you all would keep a special boy and his mom in your thoughts for me. (I took care of him from March until August) He is back in the hospital and is very sick again. They are both dear to my heart and need your thoughts at this time. If you would like to have a name to go with the thoughts just think of them as J. and E. (J. is the little boy and E. is his mom).

No comments: