Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Motivation

It seems to me, that my biggest problem is finding and keeping motivation.  All those new years resolutions I posted about, started and stopped a million times.  Keeping up with blogging on Sunday - I'm tired of saying that there's nothing new even though I have plenty of little things - pictures, projects, etc. that I can post.
 
I'm struggling more with this lately as I'm not happy with how I'm keeping the house, the way I feel my projects are turning out (although, I am getting a little better, instead of throwing away an animal I'm working on yesterday I took it to knit group and got motivation from them that it doesn't look as bad as I thought it did at this point), and various other things with me.
 
I don't know what I'm going to do to change this, but I've got to do something.  How I stand now isn't making me feel any better...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know we've drifted apart over the last eight years, but I see now what I saw in you back then - you are by far way too hard on yourself. I mean, it's not like you're in a job that isn't stressful and emotional. And I've seen your crafting works - they are absolutely amazing. Don't beat yourself up. You're doing the best you can, and I see you coming out of your shell more and more.