Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hair

First, I have to share this, as I realized that Mom may want to share it with her sisters. We took this when we went to the zoo together. She said that this reminded her of Dad:



But really, this is all about me and my hair. I've been whining about it (poor Chad) for practically months (since I donated it to locks of love) but it's really picked up these past few weeks. Problem is that I can't decide what to do with it, how I want it, or what looks best on me.

I have felt, for a long time that it looks the best pulled back and that's how I'm most comfortable (all pictures taken today):

After donating it though, for until these past two weeks, it's been to short to wear that way so frequently, especially to work I get up and go out of the house like this:

If I put some effort into drying it it comes out like this:

and ends like this:










So today, after whining to Chad again, I took our friend Gina and she was my support to make me do something different with my hair, something radical:



3 comments:

Unknown said...

That new hairstyle looks really good!

Anonymous said...

OMG I love it! Is Chad a freak about short hair like Chip is? Chip about shit bricks when I chopped mine off. He promised to grow his out if I'd grow mine back out, lol.

Anonymous said...

OMG..love the do!!!So flattering!!!

Sue