I am in no way accomplishing what I need to this week.
This could be for a variety of reasons - one of which my work schedule is not what it was when I started planning this four week cycle when it came out. Not one shift is the same (either days or shifts switched... mostly for one reason).
But we also know that I am accustomed to planning to much to do in the time that I slate for it.
So, to continue this trend I'm going to do a little thing called a Friday fill in. Just a little thing to lighten my mind and then continue on my way...
1. For me laziness is the opposite of creativity.
2. Big Fat Manifesto was the last excellent book I read was.
3. I like fill-ins because they provide me with something for material.
4. In nature I like looking at everything, from plants to animals, the sky and the stars.
5. None of the current candidates should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was a little while ago, and I can't share.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Musashi Night at karate (10,000 techniques split between the arms and legs), tomorrow my plans include karate class, knitting and cleaning and Sunday, I want to lounge around my house but instead I'll be working again!