Friday, May 30, 2008

Not at all...

I am in no way accomplishing what I need to this week.

This could be for a variety of reasons - one of which my work schedule is not what it was when I started planning this four week cycle when it came out. Not one shift is the same (either days or shifts switched... mostly for one reason).

But we also know that I am accustomed to planning to much to do in the time that I slate for it.

So, to continue this trend I'm going to do a little thing called a Friday fill in. Just a little thing to lighten my mind and then continue on my way...

1. For me laziness is the opposite of creativity.
2. Big Fat Manifesto was the last excellent book I read was.
3. I like fill-ins because they provide me with something for material.
4. In nature I like looking at everything, from plants to animals, the sky and the stars.
5. None of the current candidates should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was a little while ago, and I can't share.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Musashi Night at karate (10,000 techniques split between the arms and legs), tomorrow my plans include karate class, knitting and cleaning and Sunday, I want to lounge around my house but instead I'll be working again!

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

I totally agree with your answer to #5. My answer is basically the same as yours . . . just didn't word it the same. You live in my FAVORITE city EVER!!! Hope you have a great weekend!

YellowRose said...

I'm curious about what got you to laugh!!! ;)

Have a great weekend!

CJ said...

Unfortunately none isn't really an option so I'll have to go with the one I think will do the least harm...

Mine's here

cjh

Lori said...

Isn't Feather and Fan the the most awsome little pattern?

Have a great weekend!

michelle said...

Great TT! Sounds like a busy time for you...make sure to sneak in some time for yourself! have a great weekend!

~Amanda~ said...

I agree with you on #5 if only we could do something about it. anyways have a great weekend!

Kristle said...

Ha! We have basically the same answer for #5! (Well, except I nominated someone in mine. ;) )
Have fun at karate and have a great weekend! Happy Friday!

Sandy M said...

Great post! Have a good weekend!

teabird said...

#5 is so true - but one of them will...

Janet said...

I'm with you on #4!!! Thanks for playing, enjoy your weekend :-)