Sunday, March 02, 2008

Another week...

Has come and gone and there's not much to report. I've been at work at least every other day and still have another day and then a night to go before I have a few days consecutively off in a row.

In that time off, I will have my brown belt test in karate. Wish me luck, this is one of the bigger moves.

Chad's off and had to go to the doctor for his toe... he's always had issues with it, hopefully this time it will be fixed.

We went on a ghost walk last night for the first time since moving here and we really enjoyed it. We will have to do this again. The hour and a half went way to quickly. But from this I know I need to learn more about Charleston, there is so much here to know!

As far as knitting goes, I've been bad about updating my current projects so while I do have the things on the sidebar going, I've got others I need to add. I'm working on a pair of Jaywalker socks (a popular internet pattern) and then one or two others.

I'll be back later this week with pictures and such.

Later!

No comments: